Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway -Coco Chanel

Tuesday 29 September 2015

LONDON FASHION WEEKEND!!


Coat, Missguided/ Top, Forever 21/ Jeans, Topshop/ Shoes, Public Desire/ Bag, Zara
I attended London fashion weekend this past Sunday. It was one of the best events I've Attended this year just because of the networking I did. The fashion event was held in the Saatchi gallery in Sloane Square. Which was easy to find. The first thing I did was go to the information desk and picked up a guide, I noticed there was a becoming a blogger talk so I attended that. I learned a few things I had no idea about as a blogger. I had also receive A totebag by Mary Katrantzou with a few items inside eight that will be in my get ready with me video on YouTube that also feature my outfit for the event. 

After that I did a little shopping in the pop up shop area where there was actually designers, premium and High Street stores. The one shop I did buy from was never fully dressed. 

If you want to see what I got in the tote bag and is the classes I purchased check out my YouTube video link here: https://youtu.be/3R6Z5Bd2viI


No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion On The Reel . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig