Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway -Coco Chanel

Sunday 9 February 2014

Shoe Heaven: H&M Platform Boots




Hat/Boohoo, Coat/H&M, Jeans/Mango, Boots/H&M
As we all know I love and live for a sale or discount. H&M for a limited time only- until the 13.02.14 are doing 20%off for students. With this, I was instant forced to pursue my love for these boots my bestie friend bought and purchase them myself.

With the discount these Canvas boots with laces and chunky rubber were £23.99. Not bad right? On top of being a 4 inch heel, I still had the ability to walk around with ease, London's west-end for hours and be comfortable.

This was a great buy.

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes and the photos! Did you go a size up or down? Or are the shoes perfect in fitting? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

© Fashion On The Reel . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig