Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway -Coco Chanel

Saturday 14 September 2013

Week Off

This week was my week off work and other actives I do outside of college. As summer is coming to an end I decide to spend my 7 days of summer with my best girlfriends and some family.

Monday I decided to rest a day, so they is on picture for that because, well viewers I'm trying to be cute on this blog.

However Tuesday I had fun with my baby cousin and favourite auntie. This outfit was so playful to me because I got to play with my fashion identity a little. My style is very conservative and chic, so wearing trainers (Jordans) allowed me to be, urban with my style. The crop top was £3 from Primark, The dungarees was £12 from New Look, Jordans was $93 (I bought them in America) and my earring was £3 for a shop in Peckham.




Wednesday was a little more vivacious and girly. I went out with one of my good friends to dinner at this amazing Mexican restaurant called Chimichanga. I wore a basic jersey skater dress, which I believe any tall, short, skinny, thick or slim girl should have in they wardrobe. It is every girl dream causal dress. I bought mine from Select for £10. It's summer so white converse are Essential for both genders. Mine are from Office for £44.99. Leather biker jackets is are also a necessity for both genders because it can be wore in any season and wore with any outfit either dressy or causal. Forever 21 for £29.75








Thursday, I went to Statford with my best friend. That morning I wanted to sent a message to the world through my outfit. That message was cute and calm. I would a Primark blue skater skirt; £8 and a Chiffon blouse also from Primark for £5. With the weather blazing I wear brown sandals from New Look; £12.99 and Cateye Sunglasses from Claire Outlet for £5 




Friday was a dress up for nothing day... I planned to go out but, something came up, unfortunately. It's a shame too because this was one of my favourite outfit of my 7days of summer. Mainly because of the hundred dogtooth pattern, it's one of my favourite patterns. I bought it from Bank for £20. This seasons must have for me is crop jeans. Next for £40 which is a little pricey but you can get it crop jean from New Look, Forever 21, Select, H&M, etc. This shoes are honestly to die for. No lie. Just Fab for £17.50. They are beyond comfortable and just gorgeous to look at. One of my favourite pairs of shoe, period. Unfortunately I do not remember where my earrings are from. Evil eye necklace, from Dubai for 16deram. Ring is from Muse for £1.


Saturday I was feeling creative and inspired. So I created a Kylie Jenner inspired leggings. Saturday I went to my local market to do some errands with my mother. This is my casual go-to outfit. Leggings were £6 from Select. Black tank top from Primark; £3 and the three quarter length adjustable sleeve, cotton blouse was also from Primark for £3



Sunday funday, I shopped till my feet couldn't walk no more. I had so much fun shopping with my good friend. I let my hair down, literally. I wore a spaghetti gold chain strap from Primark; £5and £19.99 wax look black jeans from Mango with a matching pair of flats from Zara for £7.99



And that is my week off in a crazy, cute and creative nutshell! Back to work and education!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion On The Reel . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig